- Key support function to assist the operations group in achieving and delivering the F&B annual operating plan.
- Assist the development of high culinary standards for operations and aids in maintaining these standards.
- Implement, monitor and train all corporate F&B programs and standards to unit chefs and kitchen managers in their assigned area.
- New product development and differentiation, lower operating costs and increase efficiency.
- Conduct F&B related trainings within the cluster.
- Work closely with Area Managers, Restaurant General Managers, Corporate Chefs to ensure to all corporate F&B programs.
- Provide ongoing training support in the F&B area, with an emphasis on food safety, basic food handling and preparation skills.
- Work with operations and projects as needed on planned renovations and upgrades to existing kitchens.
- Assist in the integration of F&B into newly acquired or renovated, upgraded or newly built facilities.
- In conjunction with operations team identify and develop action plans for outlets the need assistance on meeting break even points and revenue targets.
- Reviews P&Ls on frequent basis to identify opportunities or challenges to the annual operating plan.
- Assist with sourcing, interviewing and hiring of Unit Chefs and other F&B Production team members.
- Proven work experience as a Chef managing multiple units.
- Excellent record of kitchen management.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Capable of delegating multiple tasks.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office.
- Culinary diploma/degree is mandate.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category: Executive/Master Chef
Role: Executive/Master Chef
PG - Post Graduation Not Required, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate - Any Specialization
Beginning as a modest café in 1953, Paradise has grown into one of the most-admired restaurant chains in the country today – a testament to our committed pursuit of culinary and service excellence. A permanent fixture on Hyderabad’s cultural scene,people consider a trip to the city incomplete without a visit to this iconic place that serves the best Biryani.Our award-winning cuisine is loved for its purity and taste, true in every mouthful to its royal origins.
We serve authentic Hyderabadi, Indian and Chinese cuisine to thousands of guests every day. A true people’s favourite, the place also attracts distinguished guests and celebrities. For many, our Restaurants invoke fond memories of good times spent with friends and families. All through the day, they teem with the sparkling energy of guests enjoying delicious Hyderabadi cuisine in a relaxing ambience.
With multiple formats that include charming cafes, busy bakeries and welcoming restaurants, our Food courts are favourite haunts for people from all walks of life.For the convenience and safety of our guests, we have valet parking and adequate security arrangements. We also practice the highest quality and hygiene standards to ensure our cuisine remains top-notch in all aspects.
We have been recognized as one of the best Restaurants serving authentic Hyderabadi cuisine by respected media and internet organizations like The Times of India, National Geographic Traveler and Burrp!. We, however, believe that our greatest reward is the trust and loyalty bestowed on us by our delighted guests.