1. Recording every grievance of the staff.
2. Speedy redressal of grievances.
3. Clarity of communication in case of resolution; most importantly if it is otherwise.
4. Financial benefits administration like salary, statutory benefits.
5. Non-financial benefits administration like Uniform, staff meals, ESI cards, UAN Registration, etc.
6. Ensuring good & maintained status of staff accommodation.
7. Recruitment of staff for my outlet & support upcoming outlets.
8. Daily Attendance Tracking & Reporting.
9. Maintenance of Staff Employment Dossier.
10. Staff Welfare Initiatives.
11. Discipline Management.
12. Experience in Hotels /Restaurants is preferred.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/
Role: HR Executive